Pages

Saturday

Blueberry Corn Muffins

Quick, easy and that good!

We have no bread in the house. None. Joshua has taken peanut butter and marshmallow on saltines the past two days and Taylor used the last of the pita this morning. There is also no milk or makings for dinner, but that's another story.

I really was having a craving for something yummy for breakfast, and thought about running to the bakery for a little treat, but knowing I have to go to a doctor's appointment today I decided to just make something healthy (sorta), so I made up this recipe:

Blueberry Corn Muffins

1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix. (or equivalent)
1 tbls Sugar
3/4 cup frozen blueberries
cinnamon sugar

Mix corn muffin mix as directed, adding in the additional tablespoon of sugar. Stir in frozen blueberries. (I had nice fresh blueberries which I had frozen - always the way to go, buy and freeze) Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake as directed.

Easy-peasy and oh so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment